New Feature Puts You in Online Directories Automatically!
How do you look for a trendy new restaurant in town? If you’re like most of us, you probably search online. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your business’s contact info, opening hours, and other details are up to date on online listing platforms like Google. Then your business can show up as a match for people searching near you.
But making manual updates across multiple platforms (some of which you might not have even heard of) can be a real time-waster. That’s why we’re introducing our new Business Listing option for Grow & Unlimited plans. Edit your business info right from your website’s Dashboard, and it will automatically sync across more than 10 different online listing platforms including Facebook and Google.
Business Listings: the new generation of Yellow Pages
Business Listings is a solution within your Jimdo Dashboard that helps you update your information with one click across more than 10 platforms, depending on your country. These include Google Maps, Google My Business, Bing, Facebook, and Foursquare. Add images and your logo, too, and they’ll show up consistently on all platforms. Closing for the holidays or opening for a sale weekend? Add special opening times to your Business Listings profile to keep customers up-to-date.
We developed this option in cooperation with well-known location marketing company Uberall to make it easier to keep your information consistent online. This improves your search engine ranking, gives you a more professional appearance, and puts you in front of the right customers.
It’s included in Unlimited plans and is available as an add-on for Grow plans.
- To get started, log in to your website and go to Dashboard > Business Listings.
- Then fill in your business information and click Update all platforms
- Sit back, relax, and we’ll automatically update your info for you across the platforms.
What are the benefits for your business?
Business Listings can help your online marketing strategy in a few ways:
- Get in front of the right customers. Help customers find your business on Facebook and Google, and local niche platforms too.
- Boost your search engine ranking. Accurate data is an important factor for getting to the top of Google search results. When your business info is correct, customers are more likely to find you when searching for a business like yours.
- Get backlinks. When popular online platforms with lots of traffic link to your website, Google recognizes these “backlinks” as positive ranking factors.
- Save time. With Business Listings you start managing your business from one central place—your website. That way you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Maximize revenue. By helping new customers find you, you’ll send more visitors to your site for sales or bookings.
- Keep control over your business info. You can easily correct inaccurate info online about your business and keep your details updated so customers find you.
Can I track how well all my Business Listings perform?
Yes! Use Business Listings Statistics to monitor how many people found you and which platform they came from. Your statistics will show where you’re getting good visitor traffic and where there’s still potential. For example, if you get a lot of visitors from Google, your SEO is probably working well. If Facebook is sending you quite a bit of traffic, this might be an area where you want to build on with a social media strategy.
Whether you update your Business Listings automatically via your Dashboard or manually, it’s important to have control over the data published online about your business. So always remember to check your company info is up-to-date and consistent, not only on your website but across the web.
Bring your business online with Jimdo.
Published at Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:27:36 +0000